8.15.2009

Screamo's good for something besides music. ;D

This was done in early August, like the 4th or 5th. Around that tiem.

So I was listening to some screamo a while back. XDD It's not that bad, really, the screaming is just hard to get used to. o3o; For me, at least. IDK about youu. ;D Anyways, I felt like drawing based on the musical patterns of screamo: the rough, loud sections, the sweet sections, (yes, they do exist!) the sections that are just in your face, the electronica bits, all of that combined into a piece of abstract.

I really like the way it turned out, but I think I might have gone a bit too far with it. (Lol.) Like, more might not always be better. It's just a bit....too busy, you know? Too much to comprehend. (I NEEED RESTRAINT!) Lol XDD Hope you liek.

And for those of you who don't understand the concept of thumbnails: click on the small picture to get a bigger picture.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment