8.01.2009

a bit of abstract, anybody?


So, first off. I have a lot of spare time. :] So naturally, I get bored, and when I need something to do, I draw. And I'm getting bored of just drawing people, so I decided to do some abstract.

I'm not really sure what inspired me to make this, (gosh I use that word a lot,) but I made it after skimming through a book of famous art, so I'm sure that helped. ;]

Took about 2 hours. Colored pencil & oil pastels. (those things smudge like hell xD not sure if that's good or bad.)

Oh, and for those of you who don't understand the idea of thumbnails: click on the little picture to get a bigger and better picture. :D

(And Samarth, this is what I was drawing when I was talking to you. The clock means you're boring. :D loljkjkjkjkjk you're pretty funny. xD)

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment