2.15.2010

28 things you should know, especially if you care enough to read them.

Just need to vent or something.
  1. I don't like you.
  2. ittt annnoyyysss meeee whenn peoplleeee tyyyyppe liiiikee thisssssss
  3. I have way too many pets. :P
  4. Spelling things the English way is more interesting.
  5. My grammatical correctness seems to be a function of my mood. Directly or inversely, though, I don't know.
  6. I'm probably smarter than I look, that is if I don't look smart. ;)
  7. I still don't like you.
  8. That doesn't mean I don't think you're a perfectly good person, I just don't like you. :)
  9. I once thought of 50 uses for a tin can. Surprisingly, this is more difficult.
  10. I'm amused at how many negative things I'm typing. Shows a lot about me, eh?
  11. I say ain't even though I ain't from Georgia.
  12. This must be really boring. :D
  13. i think if i 'forget' to capitalize it'll be more interesting for you. (that was a reflection of my views on society)
  14. And yet, I'm going to capitalize this anyways.
  15. I read books that I only halfway understand. To make up for that, I skip half of the chapters.
  16. I wear hats indoors because I'd never dare to wear them outdoors.
  17. Whenever I forget what I was planning on Googling, I actually Google 'I forgot what I was going to Google'.
  18. ARE YOU BORED? (Comment!)
  19. The Killers are like my freaking lifeblood. (deathblood?)
  20. I really hate those amateur manga 'artists' who think they don't need to learn any drop of realism first. They do.
  21. There are a lot of those kinds of people.
  22. I seem to have a lot of harmless addictions that come and go: truffles, cheez-its, goldfish, tic-tacs, cough drops...
  23. I actually have a favorite kind of paper; it's newsprint. :D
  24. White chocolate isn't actually chocolate! D:
  25. Poke wars are amusing.
  26. I set my personal expectations way too high. I think.
  27. Facebook: yet another one of my addictions. I swear, I should just delete my account.
  28. Okay, I only got to 28. Maybe I'll add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment